Due to the increased proliferation of cloud computing, mobile equipment and social media, all companies, regardless of size or offerings, are now actively determining how to integrate these systems internally as well as offer solutions to government clients. You understand the need to modify the scope of what you do and how you do it; yet the challenge is how to navigate that transformation.
The Deep Water Point team is comprised of both former, senior level government and industry executives. We understand both perspectives. Our principals have the experience, the relationships, and the proven track records in executing change.
Our mission is to take our understanding of the government’s perspective on mobility priorities, match them with your strengths, and ultimately help you shape your strategy, your partnerships, and your tactical and operational priorities. Together, we will create the strategy and competitive advantage you need to succeed in this, increasingly diverse mobile ecosystem.
The value to our clients is an integrated total business approach to mobility growth that incorporates an appropriate and balanced amount of strategy, capture, program operations, financial operations, human resources and even acquisitions. There are two elements to the business approach:
Strategic and Business Development Support
- Generating government market / opportunity assessments and strategies for the emerging mobile ecosystem in focus areas such as:
- Network and cloud networking technologies;
- Device and OS landscape;
- Mobile security and management
- Big data and predictive analytics
- Broadband adoption and spectrum issues
- Mobile tactical communications
- Emerging mobile trends such as: on demand video, mobile commerce, augmented reality, robotics, M2M;
- Green policies
- Legislative and policy;
- Applications market in priority areas such as health care, public safety, education;
- Leveraging government executive relationships along with agency mission priorities to create promising business opportunities;
- Educating government technologists to support the delivery of mobile solutions;
- Creating successful product/channel development and strong partnerships;
Integrated Business Support
- Financial and internal operations advisory services
- Human resource consulting
- M&A support